Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#Rebellious Writing

Hey followers,
Recently, I wrote a post about the first book in the series 100 Cupboards. I am sad to report that in the second book Dandelion Fire there are some inappropriate language mentioned. The first book is clean though. Not long ago, Gray started posting Rebellious Writing posts. Tons of writers have already rebelled against what authors are writing in books. Let's Rebell!! If you have not already rebelled, here is your chance. Please check out Gray's awesome blog. Thanks Gray for this amazing opportunity!!!
-Anne

10 comments:

  1. O no the Dandelion book is bad? That is so sad I hate it when a book that I love has some bad stuff in it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad. :(
    Thanks for standing up for this, Anne!! I have a post about this kind of thing too!!

    - Lilly Shyree (alillyingodsgarden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gray's blog and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! This is amazing!!
    But Anne, that is SO sad!!! :'(
    I'm so sorry, I know how that feels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I ever read the second book, but I can't remember that far back... I would've told you if I had know. :/
      That's such a bummer.

      Delete